School to Girl: Sing the National Anthem “OUR” Way
The Etiquette Imperative for Future HERstory Makers!The Know Your Destination Etiquette Series.
The Etiquette Imperative, as featured on The Evening News with Katie Couric, Chicago's NBC 5 and in other media outlets, provides an organized opportunity for discussion of the rules of etiquette in an age appropriate fun and engaging manner.
Access to these esteem building, critical life skills help girls to successfully navigate social situations, enhance their communication skills and serve them well as they transition in to adulthood. Learn more!
- “It was placed on my heart to be the change that I wanted to see in the world.” – Bernada Baker
- How Creative Women are Supporting Creative Girls: Girls Rule.org
- “Success is having the things that are important to you and that you value present in your life.” – Shanon Nelson
- “If you don’t come up with your own definition of success, you will always be living someone else’s purpose.” ~ Nicole J. Butler
- School to Girl: Sing the National Anthem “OUR” Way
- Gym Etiquette: Top Rules for Rookies
- Today’s Most Exciting, Comprehensive & Flexible Training Program
- Etiquette Matters: Camis vs Tank Tops
- Wedding Protocal: Flower Girls
- Become a Certified Children’s Etiquette Instructor
- Girls Rule Etiquette Imperative in Lagos, Nigeria
- Become A Certified Etiquette Instructor: Teaching children to resolve conflict through etiquette and civility mastery.
- Etikid Matters: Helping Kids Use Their Heads and Hearts
- Business Etiquette Tip of the Day: Case and Point
- Parent Toolkit for Cyber Parenting 101: Guidelines and Rules to Keep Your Children Safe Online
- Satisfy Your Inner Fashionista & Empower Your Soul!
- Pursuing Your Passion | Purpose Driven Work Quote Of The Day
- STEM Workshop For Girls – Build A Website In 1 Day!
- Non-Profit Success | Silent Auction Management Tips
- Watch “Fundraising Ideas For Non-Profit Organizations: C…” on YouTube
- Fundraising Ideas For Non-Profit Organizations: Capacity Building Grants
- How “Going Through The Motions” Gets You Through The Madness
- 3 AWESOME STEM WORKSHOPS FOR GIRLS #girlscode
- Girls Rule! Receives 2013 Best of Chicago Award
- Are Black Fathers Getting a Bad Rep?